Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Mr. Money Mustache blog

Here is the link to a list of all posts.  Surf some of them and find one you want to read closely and then review for our blog.  Post the title of the one you want to do in the Comments section here so we can check it and make sure everyone is doing a different topic from the blog.  Thanks!

First post which we will read together: http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2011/04/06/meet-mr-money-mustache/

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/all-the-posts-since-the-beginning-of-time/

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/

This is the man who writes this blog, and his family.

25 comments:

  1. This is Ian and I want this:
    The Coffee Machine that can Pay for a University Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to make Money in the Stock Market

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Energy Saving Becomes an Emergency

    ReplyDelete
  4. grocery shopping with a middle finger

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Juan and I want : The American Dream is Slipping out of Reach.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why You Should Smile at Higher Gas Prices

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Vinny and i want You’ll Never Be Normal Again: My Terrifying Trip to Dairy Queen!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why Should I be Frugal, When I’m So Rich?

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Reach the Top 5%, You Must Simply Kick the Ass of the Other 95%

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its Raj. I'm doing Frugal vs. Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. How to go from middle class to kick ass

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Deprived Life: Raising a Family on Under $27,000 per Year

    ReplyDelete
  13. First Retire…Then Get Rich

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How to Tell if You’re a Complainypants

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wealth Advice that Should be Obvious

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.