In response to " The idea of a Local Economy", I think he was a little harsh when talking about the corporations in America. Sure, their not perfect and are in the business to make money, but so is all the small independent business owners. On another note, I thought that he was right about a few multinational corporations destroying the environment. ""The global economy, which is the property of a few supernatural corporations."" In my opinion, there nothing wrong with making a lot of money, as long as its done honestly.
The Nobel Prize article that i read was the one that Al Gore wrote about."We the human species are confronting a planetary emergency" I agree with some of the stuff that he is saying, and something should be done, but he is somewhat of a cliche. He is talking about how much CO2 is getting dumped into the environment, and all of the emissions from peoples cars but he has plenty of cars and im sure his jet isn't exactly the most environment friendly plain out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.